Sunday, June 22, 2008

What have I been doing on my sabbatical?

Since I stopped working on Feb. 29, 2008 a lot of people have asked what I have been doing so I thought I would write something up. Here is what I have been doing to keep busy.

The objectives I set were to learn more about (1) computer security, (2) Windows Vista/Server 2008 platform, (3) .NET 3.5, specifically WCF and LINQ, (4) concurrency, parallelism, and scalability, (5) agile software development, (6) software design, and (7) advanced debugging.

Books Read

Books Currently Reading

Events Attended

Events Planned

Software I have been playing with

Certification Exams Passed

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Kevin Hegg said...

I must ask you to cease using the name "Kevin Hegg." I copyrighted that phrase on December 1, 1961, which happens to be the day I was born. If you do not cease and desist, you will be contacted by my lawyer, whose name is also Kevin Hegg. BTW: Do you have relatives in Wisconsin or North Dakota?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home